Yes ! You can pay a deposit of 25% of the price + reservations fees + optional cancellation insurance fees to book your stay.
The balance can be paid on your personal Clix account by credit card, bank transfer, or upon your arrival at the campsite. Except for partner campsites where the balance is due 30 days before arrival.
- By phone: You can reach the reservation center at 0033-49 228 3848.
- By email: You can send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Emilie is your Capfun advisor !)
- On Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/capfun). You can ask all your questions !
You can pay your stay:
- By credit card: for a secure and fast payment on our website www.Capfun.co.uk.
- By bank transfer: you can find the IBAN and BIC on your Clix account.
Please note that it often takes three days for a bank transfer to arrive on the bank account of the campsite. Then it must be processed (this also applies to payments made by credit card). It may take several days before you will receive your payment confirmation and you can see your payment in your Clix-account.
The prices appearing on the price chart are the rental prices of the accommodations. Not included in these prices are the administration fees, tourist taxes, optional cancellation insurance and any extras (like the rental of sheets).
To know the total price of your stay, just click on the price, enter your email address and fill out all the information !
On your Clix account you can find your previous stays and information about your current stay. Your access codes are automatically sent by mail once your booking is confirmed.
You can request your password at any time here: www.Capfun.co.uk/clix.
You only get access to a Clix account if you have made a reservation for a Capfun campsite. It is not available if you have made a booking for a partner campsite or one of our residences.
After booking your stay, you can access your personal Capfun Clix account. Here you can download your contract. There is no need to fill it in, send it to the campsite or show it upon arrival; we already have all the necessary information !
For peace of mind it is possible to contract a cancellation insurance when you make your booking. This insurance allows you to cancel your reservation and be reimbursed for the amount paid (at any time, whether before or during the stay).
By subscribing to this guarantee (€ 26 for stays of 7 nights or more, and € 9 for stays of 2 to 6 nights), you will be refunded for the paid amounts (excluding administration fees and cancellation insurance) in the case of:
- Death of the insured. A disease that affects the insured and that was not known at the time of signing the rental agreement or an accident which occurs after the signing. The death, disease or accident which affects, under the same conditions, the spouse of the insured and immediate family. - An administrative summon, judiciary, military as well as a criminal jury trial. An impediment due to layoff, a transfer of the insured or his partner, or by bankruptcy of the company that is operated by the insured.
You can find all the conditions in our terms and conditions.
Access to the Waterpark, water and electricity (except for camping pitches and monthly rentals), necessary equipment for the number of persons in a mobile home or cottages (except additional persons), 1 car and access to free activities.
Beware ! Before and after the summer period, some shops might be closed and some activities might not be available.
It is not allowed to exceed the maximum number of people indicated for security and insurance reasons. Babies also count as persons, even if they do not sleep in a separate bed.
If you call the campsite or our call center (0033.4.92.28.38.48), you can take an option that will be valid for 10 days. This option will be cancelled after 10 days if you haven't made a down payment to confirm the reservation.
For last minute holidays (15 days before the arrival date) it is not possible to take an option.
For the Capfun campsites: at least a 25% down payment of the stay + cancellation insurance + administration fees should be paid to confirm an option. For partner campsites we ask the total amount of the stay.